Paltrow, Chris Martin Marry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Paltrow, Chris Martin Marry
Dec 10, 5:02 PM EST

Associated Press

Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin are married, according to the Santa Barbara County clerk-recorder's office.

Last week, Paltrow announced she was expecting their first child next summer.

County officials confirmed that the couple applied for a license last Friday, and that appears to be the date they tied the knot, in a short, secret ceremony.

An official in the county office told The Associated Press Wednesday that documents show the marriage happened but provided no other details, such as the exact date and location.

Publicist Stephen Huvane said his clients refuse to confirm or deny the report.

The Oscar-winning star of "Shakespeare in Love" has been dating Martin, frontman for the British band Coldplay, for the past year. Both have been reticent about publicly discussing their relationship.

This is the first marriage for Paltrow, 31, and Martin, 26.

that was fast...

meegannie said:
Stuipid celebrities not having to worry about immigration laws. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

no shit. this would piss me off too. apparently they get around it by spending 6 mths in the US and 6 mths in the UK :shrug: at least that is what she told Jay Leno.

meegannie said:
Stuipid celebrities not having to worry about immigration laws. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:hug:

yah...but meggie...they're married and got a bun in the oven...issuing Chris a green card shouldn't be an issue!

:lmao:

i know a few who tried to get a green card the WRONG way....posing to be married, etc... :tsk:

Justified said:
apparently they get around it by spending 6 mths in the US and 6 mths in the UK :shrug:

Quite clever, actually, because many nations allow you to spend six months in a nation, if you have a passport. You don't have to be Gwyneth and Chris to do this; you just have to own two houses and not have to work. :wink:

Melon

my mum and dad got married after they were going out a year and 3 months!!!!

They were engaged after 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked.

I like Chris and Gwenyth :cute:

meegannie said:
Yeah, but if they find out you're going back and forth so much, they'll stop letting you in.

:hmm: maybe she should not have confessed this on national television. but yeah i am sure they are able to get around those laws. :down:

Lara Mullen said:
my mum and dad got married after they were going out a year and 3 months!!!!

They were engaged after 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked.

I like Chris and Gwenyth :cute:

My parents got engaged within 5 months of knowing each other, married a month later.

Back
Top Bottom