Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, I'll get around to Elbow one of these days!

:hugebacklogofmusic:

My "music to process" folder currently contains ... seventy albums. :uhoh:

I need to find more time to listen to music!

Except life seems to be getting in the way of that a lot lately.

Last time I checked, that means Skyping with Charlotte and watching the footy.

C'mon the 'Dons! (Not that coverage starts for another hour or so here.)

See, at least my encounters with fish shit last night just involved getting a bit of it on my fingers! But then evidently my fish tank is much easier to clean.

Vladders, you watching the footy? If so, where's your broadcast up to? We're nearly at quarter time here.

Well, I'll spoiler tag this in case anybody's not up to half time yet.

But HOLY SHIT, what a topsy-turvy game this has been so far! Come ON Bombers!

This game's a refreshing break from last night's walkover.

I really am quite fond of the Essendon team at the moment. I must sound like a damn Bombers fan to anybody outside, but then again I'm that close to Windy Hill that it wouldn't seem abnormal. In other words, I'm still not yet settled on one team. I thought it'd be Tigers or Hawks because of Wellington's colours, but I guess I just have to let time pass and see who I become most fond of.

Can't see how Richmond could stay as your favourite seeing as they had and are continuing those years of fail.

Well, it shouldn't just be about winning, nobody likes a fairweather fan, but Richmond really haven't done much to inspire my support ...

Man, tonight's game is fantastic.

Richo is inspiring. :yes:

"The leaders of the free world
Are just little boys throwing stones
And it's easy to ignore
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes"

:rockon:

On that note, I'm off to oceanography for a session with Excitable Sediment Woman. :wave:

That sounds like a condition she needs to get treated. Meanwhile, I'm off to discuss History with my supervisor. :wave:

I think it sounds like a particularly lame superhero...

Is your sediment dull and listless? Suffering from a plague of despondent silt? Beset on all sides by moping mud?

NEVER FEAR! Excitable Sediment Woman is here!! *cue fanfare and ludicrously lycra-clad woman*

Is your sediment dull and listless? Suffering from a plague of despondent silt? Beset on all sides by moping mud?

This just gave me visions of a blobfish skulking along some deep sea sediment.

That's ESW to you... :wink:

Marvel as she whips up your drain-blocking sediment into a feverish avalanche of excited sludge! Flee as it hurtles out of the drain towards you!

This just begs for a cartoon drawing.

Back
Top Bottom