Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AND
I just caught up on the last thread and saw Alison's post about THEREMIN CIRCULATION.

This needs to be drawn. Later, when I'm actually meant to be doing the essay.

You should in fact hand in something about Theremin Circulation as your assignment.

They may just assume you've discovered some new technical term. Too few people are educated about the existence of theremins. :tsk:

You don't want to study deep sea floor sediment and how theremins got to be down there?

Goddamn I have so much MS Paint inspiration right now but there are *lowtone* people around who might see. I hate not getting the computer where I can sit with my back to the wall!

No, no, I think all these people need to see theremin-related MS Paint artistry.

All these people wandering around trying to find a computer, glaring at me because I'm not doing work (hey, I have my essay OPEN) ... I'm pretty sure theremin art is the best way to mystify them/piss them off.

I'm doin this thang.

We all know that they aren't going to be doing anything half as awesome, and that whatever they do will likely contain apostrophe abuse. You are doing the right thing for grammar by keeping these people off computers.

What?! You don't want them to write more essays about how "Steven's (1989) claims that land is of utmost importance to New Zealander's"?!

(That hurt to write that. :crack: )

I can still top that. The guy who wrote the town of Oaklands as "Oakland's". Every time. Not one of them was even a possessive. "Today I was in Oakland's."

theremincirc.jpg

whathe.jpg

I'm not as talented as I think I am, am I. :lol:

I am disappointed by the lack of theremins on the standard thermohaline diagram.

That sounds like a condition she needs to get treated. Meanwhile, I'm off to discuss History with my supervisor. :wave:

And I just got offered a new place to rent! :hyper:

It's nicer, has so much more room, and the location is truly excellent. I may turn into a dugong though, as it's literally a minute's walk from my favourite pizza place.

I hope there is a tribute band for Doves called Pigeons, though. I'd respect that so much.

Eh, wasn't much taken by Kingdom Of Rust. It wasn't bad, I think I ranked it in "decent listenings", but I haven't played it again.

Well I thought it was a bargain with $2.47 for the remainder of the album (10 songs).

Son I am not disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom