Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way...

Iceland volcano could have world consequences - Science- msnbc.com

Volcano + glacier action!

(I hope no one is hurt.)

Plus, how awesome and METTOOOOOHHHHLLL are Icelandic names... Eyjafjallajokull! Myrdalsjokull! I have no idea how to even start thinking about pronouncing those!

I'm sure we wouldn't want to lose Bjork. :no:

Much poorer in the Random Insane Sleep-Deprived Sugar-High Bullshit Department. :D

(It's just down the hall from the Department of Redundancy Department.)

Yes, yes it is. :hug:

By the way...

Iceland volcano could have world consequences - Science- msnbc.com

Volcano + glacier action!

(I hope no one is hurt.)

Plus, how awesome and METTOOOOOHHHHLLL are Icelandic names... Eyjafjallajokull! Myrdalsjokull! I have no idea how to even start thinking about pronouncing those!

I can't believe people in the UK died in 1783 from gas poisoning when Laki went up.

The names are AMAZING. I'm kind of let down by that second volcano just being Katla. But a thread totally needs to go to Eyjafjallajokull! It must be a tr00ly kvlt place.

I can't believe people in the UK died in 1783 from gas poisoning when Laki went up.

The names are AMAZING. I'm kind of let down by that second volcano just being Katla. But a thread totally needs to go to Eyjafjallajokull! It must be a tr00ly kvlt place.

That's pretty intense. I can't remember where this happened but there was another eruption that ended with loads of people dying from gas that bubbled out of a lake or something. Or maybe it came out as part of the eruption... eh, who knows.

I'm just in love with the term "explosive outgassing". :giggle:

Yes! That would be an awesome thread location.

Oh, you're passing the MS Paint buck to her now are you? Slacker. :tsk:

Since when am I the MS Paint whiz? After seeing Charlotte's incomparable Theremin Circulation diagram (and that other one that's too awesome for a name), she has earned all future MS Paint commissions as far as I'm concerned :wink:

It is also awesome how 50% of Icelanders believe in elves and fairies. :cute:

But guys if we have to go we gotta donate some money to the banks, you know they have holes in their pockets.

That's pretty intense. I can't remember where this happened but there was another eruption that ended with loads of people dying from gas that bubbled out of a lake or something. Or maybe it came out as part of the eruption... eh, who knows.

I'm just in love with the term "explosive outgassing". :giggle:

Yes! That would be an awesome thread location.

My knowledge of eruptions really doesn't get far beyond Krakatoa, Ruapehu, Taupo, Tarawera, and a passing familiarity with most volcanoes of note that have been active in the last 200 years.

Incidentally, if Tarawera's major eruption in 1886 involved explosive outgassing, it would be ... perfect, given how its name means "the burning vagina".

But guys if we have to go we gotta donate some money to the banks, you know they have holes in their pockets.

Take them a Macca's burger too, since their McDonald's has closed-

... wait, they're probably happier now.

It is also awesome how 50% of Icelanders believe in elves and fairies. :cute:

If I lived next to a volcano under a glacier, I'd believe in elves, fairies, gods, and anything else that might stop my house from blowing up!

At least we know Iceland is 100% free of McDonald'ses now!

If I lived next to a volcano under a glacier, I'd believe in elves, fairies, gods, and anything else that might stop my house from blowing up!

At least we know Iceland is 100% free of McDonald'ses now!

And maybe even mystical fjord dragons! :hyper:

And now they want to get in the EU. :tsk:

North Korea apparently doesn't need a lot of things, like democracy and transparancy and stuff.

But they DO need nukes. They provide you with your complete daily radioactivity requirements! Part of a well-rounded geopolitical diet.

North Korea apparently doesn't need a lot of things, like democracy and transparancy and stuff.

I've seen quite a few pictures of North Korea. It's pretty much a 10-lane road with one or two cars on them. Plus many commieblocks and the giant behemoth 330m Ryungyong hotel which took them 20+ years to build.

But they DO need nukes. They provide you with your complete daily radioactivity requirements! Part of a well-rounded geopolitical diet.

And they have traffic ladies instead of traffic lights. :no:

Back
Top Bottom