Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I could've been hanging out here, but instead I ended up cleaning fish shit out of a filter. Still, cleaning fish shit > Richmond.

So I could've been hanging out here, but instead I ended up cleaning fish shit out of a filter. Still, cleaning fish shit > Richmond.

The real question is, fish shit > Richmond?

And do you have to wash your hands particularly carefully after doing that for fear of fish residue getting into your digestive system?

The real question is, fish shit > Richmond?

And do you have to wash your hands particularly carefully after doing that for fear of fish residue getting into your digestive system?

No more carefully than anybody who went to the game has to wash their hands for fear of Richmond residue getting into their ... life.

We haven't posted these from the last thread yet, have we? Or am I being slow/blind?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Axver 304
Vlad n U 2 246
Alisaura 166
Slopsy 79
bono_man2002 58
liamcool 40
cobl04 33
the tourist 27
Cin 24
major_panic 13
mysterious_jen 8
RavenBlue 3
dan_smee 1
Angela Harlem 1

No more carefully than anybody who went to the game has to wash their hands for fear of Richmond residue getting into their ... life.

I'm sure I told you about that Richmond supporter woman behind us when they beat Hawthorn many years ago. She was CRYING. "They need this so much!!"

We haven't posted these from the last thread yet, have we? Or am I being slow/blind?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Axver 304
Vlad n U 2 246
Alisaura 166
Slopsy 79
bono_man2002 58
liamcool 40
cobl04 33
the tourist 27
Cin 24
major_panic 13
mysterious_jen 8
RavenBlue 3
dan_smee 1
Angela Harlem 1

You are neither slow nor blind, but I fail at threadmaking yet again.

Holy shit it's Liam!

And I really AM blind after sighting the enormous dugong Steller's sea cow Moonee Ponds beached sea cow today!

Holy shit it's Liam!

And I really AM blind after sighting the enormous dugong Steller's sea cow Moonee Ponds land cow today!

WITH FIRE.

It's going fantastically. I CALLED SOMEONE A CUNT ON STAGE AND DIDN'T GET FIRED.

(first rule of theatre: don't use the word cunt. Ever.)

How's you?

*makes note for future*

Congratulations!

I am up far too late, making a new signature, looking at cold leftover lasagne and an empty glass that smells faintly of Bailey's.

Or I could just keep blathering away to myself :hmm:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 86
User Name Posts
Alisaura 41
Vlad n U 2 18
Axver 16
bono_man2002 7
liamcool 4

Haha, I love the new signature, Alison!

And I think it's about time I slept too ... :wave:

AND
I just caught up on the last thread and saw Alison's post about THEREMIN CIRCULATION.

This needs to be drawn. Later, when I'm actually meant to be doing the essay.

Back
Top Bottom