Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hooray for pizza and agrum!

I have neither of these things. :(

I do have biscuits and chocolate and maybe milo, however.... :healthylunch:

How come Ancient History sucks, Liam?

hey sweet Ali , im ok , slowing down a bit of late and not achieving half of what i would like to !

how about you ?

And here was me thinking slowing down sounded relaxing... Are the studies struggling a bit? :hug:

I'm okay, not looking forward to my first full-length week since before easter. ;)

At least we're getting the Monday after ANZAC Day off... there was some confusion about that earlier in the year.

And here was me thinking slowing down sounded relaxing... Are the studies struggling a bit? :hug:

I'm okay, not looking forward to my first full-length week since before easter. ;)

At least we're getting the Monday after ANZAC Day off... there was some confusion about that earlier in the year.

relaxing causes me anxiety ! studies are up the creek as usual, have had a week off work so going back tomorrow will uck and i will be ebhind and i have no motivation i was on top of everything , but this rest with your feet up crap is driving me mad.

relaxing causes me anxiety ! studies are up the creek as usual, have had a week off work so going back tomorrow will uck and i will be ebhind and i have no motivation i was on top of everything , but this rest with your feet up crap is driving me mad.

More :hug: ...

Sort of an all-or-nothing scenario? Did you get much study stuff done during the week off?

hey ax if you are still around, i hope the move went well and your new accomodation is a bit bigger than the last place.

Move went very nicely, with particular thanks to Charlotte and Alison! The new place is quite nice and roomy, not at all a shoebox.

Think Cin is still having some Intarwebz issues ...?

nope! SFA study and SFA work stuff.
oh well.

Oops, bugger.

I don't think I could cope with studying at working at the same time... it sure didn't work six years ago, and that was only part-time everything.

I need to stop playing fucking Bejeweled and get something to drink before I turn into a sultana...

can i ask which suburb you have moved to?

Oh, just still in Brunswick West - moved not very far at all! We could walk a lot of things from my old place to my new one.

So glad to be rid of my old real estate agents. New ones seem like a significant improvement.

bloody hell. on friday powderfinger officially announced they split up .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:angry:

I thought you would have heard earlier... One of my housemates asked me if I wanted to go see them on this last tour, but I don't think I'm enough of a fan really.

Back
Top Bottom