Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone,

Drive-by post. In the midst of the mayhem of moving. Removalists come for the big stuff tomorrow, and that's when my Intarwebz is disconnected. It'll be a few days until the connection is re-established at my new place, so that'll explain any absence ... I'm trying to get some back-up dial-up happening but I lack a dial-up modem. I'll see what I can do.

Hope you all are well. If this posts a billion times, it's because I am desperately trying to upload my DI list before I lose Intarwebz. The bloody thing keeps failing on me.

:wave:

Hi everyone,

Drive-by post. In the midst of the mayhem of moving. Removalists come for the big stuff tomorrow, and that's when my Intarwebz is disconnected. It'll be a few days until the connection is re-established at my new place, so that'll explain any absence ... I'm trying to get some back-up dial-up happening but I lack a dial-up modem. I'll see what I can do.

Hope you all are well. If this posts a billion times, it's because I am desperately trying to upload my DI list before I lose Intarwebz. The bloody thing keeps failing on me.

Well, it only posted twice so far. :wink:

Wish you well. :)

I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT! :panic:

Daniel! You never told me Tori Amos was creepy and weird and would scare the daylights out of me! :scream:

:reject:

...I like it, though. :shifty:

Hi everybody,

My ADSL has not yet been connected, but I have backup dialup and I've discovered that my old iMac actually has a dialup modem! So here I am, albeit briefly. I'm not sure how many hours of free dialup I'm actually given per month by my ISP, and this is just frustratingly slow anyway.

The move went well (except for one of my couches not fitting through the door of the apartment, and I'm up too high for it to be brought in via the balcony). Charlotte and I have been having good times; last night, we caught Ross Noble live with Alison and had a great time. He was in fine form.

Anyway, we've got plenty to do this evening before Charlotte flies home in the morning, so farewell for now. :wave:

Anyone around, perchance?

No, of course not. Gah. Being back in Auckland is getting to me so much. Everything just feels empty at the moment.

Sigh. I should probably just go to sleep.

La de da.

Just because:

25775_387081012140_613087140_3757131_1046125_n.jpg

God I love New Zealand.

Hi folks. Still stranded on dialup. :slant:

Let's hope my ISP's right and the DSL gets connected tomorrow. Won't be around much until it is ...

Back
Top Bottom