Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it makes you feel any better I didn't know about that until now.

:wink:

It's all good... and sorry for the delay, I went and ate an enormous dinner. *burp*

For some reason, the milk in plastic bottles in the supermarket had an expiry date of April 13, while the ones in cardboard cartons said the 23rd. *shrug*

*savages a small brown rabbit that just happens to be made of chocolate*

I mean, let's be honest, it never really stood a chance...

P3210050sml.jpg

Here is a tree that is feeling much better after the fires last year.

You need someone to keep you company.

Sorry I'm just going back and forth through sites.

You need someone to keep you company.

Sorry I'm just going back and forth through sites.

I'm happy either way... I just want to get through this bloody boring thread that I made. *L* Not like I don't make a habit of talking to myself normally ;)

Whatcha looking at?

Me, oh I'm just looking at photos of architecture from numerous European cities (mostly Eastern European) and turning around my head every minute or so to see how the football is going. Oh and Interference.

Well, I know I'm watching a delayed telecast. And that Carlton and Essendon are sloggin' it out in a low scoring one.

Yeah, it seemed like a good game from what I heard. One of my housemates is a Carlton supporter, she decided early on that she was just as glad she didn't go to the game... Apparently Essendon were up three goals to three points near the end of the first quarter.

Essendon have pretty much wrapped it up, your housemate made a good decision to stay home. I guess.

I never had a lot of luck going to see Hawthorn play... I think I only saw them win once or twice. Once for sure, since that was the last game they played against Fitzroy, back in the day... that was at the ground at Waverley, too. How times have changed...

Mmm, Yea.

I once again declare this thread slower than the other two. Such a contrast to December/January.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom