Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I'd never gotten onto Facebook... sure it's handy for keeping in touch with other people who never get around to emailing, but Bejeweled has eaten my life.

I just can't believe the battle went on for twenty minutes...! Do wombats get rabies? Not that we actually have rabies in Australia anyway.

Hi folks; Charlotte and I are still alive. We didn't get killed by the ferals in Kaitaia or by the stunning beauty of Waimamaku Beach or by how fucking good the Crowded House gig last night was. Many good times have been had.

This is just a drive-by though. We got into Melbourne today; now I'm off to collect keys to the new flat. :wave:

In other news, I got my eyes tested today and am going to get two new pairs of glasses, since there was a special deal on. Now I get to have prescription sunglasses... I have this feeling I won't use them a whole lot, but it only cost $30 on top of the amount I would have paid for just one pair anyway, so I'm not too worried.

Plane crash 300-400m off the runway in Smolensk, Russia. It is said that the president Kaczynski was on his way to commemorate Khatyn or something. Everyone on the plane died, including former presidents, Kaczynski's wife, the head of Poland's national bank and the head of the military among other elites.

:down:

Plane crash 300-400m off the runway in Smolensk, Russia. It is said that the president Kaczynski was on his way to commemorate Khatyn or something. Everyone on the plane died, including former presidents, Kaczynski's wife, the head of Poland's national bank and the head of the military among other elites.

:down:

Holy shit... a bad day for Poland. :(

How are you otherwise, Vlad?

I know.

Oh me? I'm doing pretty well, was pretty occupied today with funs. You?

Back
Top Bottom