Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, that's okay. I'm still staying on just to keep my lead. :wink: Well, not entirely.

Awww, now I'm back to dial-up speed because I exceeded my monthly limit. Have to cope with this until Thursday it seems.

:angry:

Holy shit, Cin's back? :wave:

We're off up to the Far North for the next few days, so hope you folks enjoy the rest of your long weekend. Have a good one!

the first time, the last time, all the times in between
the first time, the last time, all the times i would have liked there to have been
i can't believe i chose the mountains every time you chose the sea

happy rising from the dead weekend, i hope we are all of stuffing ourselves on some amazing chocolates to celebrate our zombie love.

:lol: Yes, yes I was, and am.

We're off up to the Far North for the next few days, so hope you folks enjoy the rest of your long weekend. Have a good one!

I bet the weather's more Axver-friendly there than the Far North of Aus would be...

Glad you're both having a good time! :wave:

Not back properly yet :angry: Gotta scrape together enough cash to pay the bill :reject:

My folks are interstate and Clint has no cash so . . . . . . . .no Easter Eggs for me to wake up to this morning :sad:

:ohmy: Poor Cin! :hug: :shares chocolate:

If you bought a CD called "Acoustic Arabia", which had stuff on the back about traditional Arabic music and all the rest of it, what would you expect?

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't a CD that's half in French, and sounds like the sort of music you'd hear in the background at a restaurant. I wasn't aware that pianos and muted trumpets were traditional Arabian instruments. :grumpy:

Arabic muzak FTL.

*is getting sucked into Pern again*

In a fic-writing if not a reading sense... no interest in any new books. She should have stopped before Skies of Pern. *shudder*

Back
Top Bottom