P.T. Anderson gives me a day-belated birthday present!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
The first teaser poster for "There Will Be Blood", my #1 most anticipated film of the year.

twbb1a.jpg

Click for super-large awesome version.

I think this might be one of the most clever, affective, and haunting film posters I've ever seen.

I personally feel that each of PT's films has gotten progressively better as he's gone on. If the pattern holds, this will be his finest work yet, and it already has the source material, setting, cast and crew of the highest caliber. :up:

No spoken words said:
I just re-watched Magnolia, Boogie Nights and Punch Drunk Love last week. Cannot fucking wait for this.

while you are waiting you should go back to one of his earliest films

Hard Eight

"Hard Eight" is a damn fine debut. Philip Baker Hall carries the film, and he's amazing every second of it.

Is Boogie Nights or Punch-Drunk Love the best intro to P.T.'s work?

Chronologically would be the best bet, though personally I went:

Boogie Nights
Punch-Drunk Love
Magnolia
Hard Eight

I don't think it really matters, but I wouldn't start with Magnolia, that's for sure.

Oooo. Looks like the site had to take it down.

Bummer. Oh well, at least I got to see it several times. :drool:

Well, I didn't get to see Yuma tonight, so I can't confirm if the TWBB trailer is attached.

I did see Shoot em Up though, which I hated. (see review in review thread)

"The new trailer also announces that the film will feature “Original music by Jonny Greenwood” (of Radiohead fame). Check it out after the jump."

:drool:

Hopefully he keeps Jon Brion's score in the forefront though. That man's a genius.

Back
Top Bottom