OZZY OSBOURNE Adds EMINEM To Ozzfest Wishlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
In a total turnaround from this year's heavy-handed Ozzfest, OZZY OSBOURNE has told Ireland Online that his secret wishlist of acts for next year's Ozzfest tour includes rapper EMINEM. "I think Eminem would be OK," Ozzy said. "I'd like to see him on the Ozzfest. Whether my audience would like to see him… my audience is like hardcore, you know."

Poor Ozzy, he's totally gone now :|

eminem is far more relevant and interesting than just about any band ozzy has brought on to play during his tour for the past number of years.

and i'm no fan of eminem, but at least he's somewhat interesting.

Zoomerang96 said:
eminem is far more relevant and interesting than just about any band ozzy has brought on to play during his tour for the past number of years.

Actually, the side stages have had quite a few cool and upcoming acts from what I've heard. Depends on what floats your boat though I suppose.

u2popmofo said:

Actually, the side stages have had quite a few cool and upcoming acts from what I've heard. Depends on what floats your boat though I suppose.

is that right? which bands?

u2popmofo said:

Yea, actually this last Ozzfest has been the most relevant to its "trueness" since like the 99' Ozzfest.

Eminem would be to Ozzfest what Justin Timberlake was to the SARSapalooza concert in Toronto last year.

A hell of a lot of garbage thrown on stage.

Zoomerang96 said:

What the hell is with all this talk about "relevance" anyway? It's far too subjective.

I suppose Dimmu Borgir and Lamb of God are relevant to their respective genres, just not commercially. While I'm not a fan of DB (Lamb of God's latest release is great) I'd rather listen to them than m&m. to me metal is far more interesting than rap will ever be. it's all about personal taste.

Back
Top Bottom