OZZY & Rob Zombie..'cause those bats are tasty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonofnattic

The Fly
Don't mean to hog the new posts, but does anyone like Rob Zombie or the grand old Oz? I went to the "Merry Mayhem" tour the other night, which is kinda out-of-my-league (Elevation is more my speed). I was one of the old-farts there, other than Ozzy, & it was one of the most entertaining things I've seen...very bizarre & at times grotesque. Rob Zombie is one heck of a showman/freak, and he showed part of his NC-17 movie "House of 1000 Corpses"--turned down by his movie company for its disturbing visceral tone...I got sick, but mainly when Ozzy mooned the audience. LOL

I've never seen anything like the combo of Mudvayne/RobZombie/Ozzy. Not for the squeamish!

I could maybe stand ozzy...even then i don't know much of his stuff. personally the only thing rob zombie ever did right was more human than human. as for mudvayne...
icon13.gif
...but whatever floats your boat, if you like it, then more power to ya...

------------------
The numeral 7

Wow, I LOVE OZZY! He Rocks!!!! Cant stand the other 2 you mentioned, but i do love my Ozzy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Oh, I couldn't STAND Mudvayne....no vocals, just deafening screams....I don't see how anyone could like Mudvayne. Rob Zombie has some interesting stuff, his is not thought-provoking music/lyrics, but strictly horror-schlock & fun. I really do like some of his stuff. Ozzy was very funny, & his guitarist Zakk Wylde was good, but I have to say that Zombie was the 2nd best show I've seen this year, 2nd only to U2.

LOL! MissMacPhisto's count!!! Is that really a ko-ink-ee-dink, or did ya "rig" that? Ozzy=Zombie=666=MacPhisto

I'm going to find my Crucifix & Bible!!!!

wink.gif

I've seen Zombie 3 times, he puts on a very good show. Planning to see the show in Dec. when it hits MA.
Have only seen Ozzy with Black Sabbath, so this will be my first time seeing his solo material live. Should be fun.

The 666 post count thing is so fitting for this thread
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bonofnattic:
LOL! MissMacPhisto's count!!! Is that really a ko-ink-ee-dink, or did ya "rig" that? Ozzy=Zombie=666=MacPhisto

I'm going to find my Crucifix & Bible!!!!

wink.gif

Ohhh...Somebody rigged that allright....But it WASNT ME!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom