Oxegen 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkat

Blue Crack Addict
Muse, Snow Patrol for OXEGEN '07

Muse and Snow Patrol have been named as two of the headlining acts for this summer's OXEGEN music festival at Punchestown Racecourse in Co Kildare.

Daft Punk, Arcade Fire, Scissor Sisters, Razorlight and My Chemical Romance will also play over the two-day event, along with Bloc Party, Kings of Leon, Interpol, The Fratellis, The Kooks, Babyshambles, Klaxons and CSS.

James Morrison, Tori Amos, Amy Winehouse and The Goo Goo Dolls are also on the bill.
Advertisement

This year's festival, which features over 100 bands, artists and DJs, will take place on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 July.

More information on the line-up as well as pre-sale ticket registration can be found online at: www.oxegen.ie

From 9am on Wednesday 28 February until midnight on March 1 registered users will be able to buy OXEGEN tickets.

Tickets will go on general sale at 8am on Friday 2 March.

A weekend ticket with camping costs €197.50, a day ticket is €96.50 and a two-day ticket with no camping costs €177.50.

I only recently started getting into Interpol's music. Took me a good 3 or 4 listens for many of the songs on Turn On The Bright Lights to grow on me. They're definitely not as accessible as The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes or any of those bands even though their sound can sometimes get somewhat similar to those bands.

Back
Top Bottom