Owen Wilson reportedly attempts suicide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was really out of the blue.

I saw him in Malibu last October at a Will Oldham (Bonnie Prince Billy) show.

He seems so not like other actors and really down to earth and into good music.

^Agree.

For a start, why the hell is Courtney Love saying it was Steve Coogan? He never even went out with her, I'm more inclined to believe Steve over Courtney Love...Miss Love just seems to be tryin to stir.

LJT said:
^Agree.

For a start, why the hell is Courtney Love saying it was Steve Coogan? He never even went out with her, I'm more inclined to believe Steve over Courtney Love...Miss Love just seems to be tryin to stir.

Wait, how do you know they didn't date?

Jonathan Ross brought it up with him earlier this year..if I remember it correctly he said they never went out:shrug:

Of course that can not exactly be factually proven, but as I said I am more inclined to believe Steve Coogan than Courtney Love...I shouldn't have phrased it in such definite terms though acting like I had inside knowledge:tongue: Apologies anyway. But I am biased in favour of Steve though.

I heard that on radio yestey morning. Courtney Act was saying he was really dangerous, and that apparently he had tried to convinve Owen into doing drugs or whatever...

Unfortunately People has him on the cover regarding this whole thing.. I think it's distasteful.. And that they just need to leave him alone and let him recover.. I know this is the price you pay for being a celebrity but sometimes the media goes over board..:huh:

^I completely agree. I am so glad I didn't go into journalism because it IS all about the money. Get the story, the best pics get the most money, whoever scoops the story first wins, etc. I think PEOPLE has completely disrespected Owen Wilson and his entire family. He made a public statement asking for people to respect his privacy. PEOPLE did the opposite. I say we boycott PEOPLE.

They said he cut both wrists, but there's a pic of him being released from the hospital with 0 bandages on his wrists........

The early statements said he had a superficial cut on his left wrist. I only remember this because the article I read on ohnotheydidnt said "left wrists". :slant:

meegannie said:
The early statements said he had a superficial cut on his left wrist. I only remember this because the article I read on ohnotheydidnt said "left wrists". :slant:

That's what I remember seeing... who knows? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom