Ow! Piercing, um, places...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I just found this online. All I can say is: ooouuuccchhhhh...

Real piercing fanatics take the art to new levels of self mutilation. They get the space between their toes done, their throat, the bridge of their nose, their genitals. Consider the ?Prince Albert,? named after its most famous owner, Queen Victoria?s husband. In the early 1800s, popular men?s fashion was all about really tight pants. In order to avoid unsightly bulges, men would have a ring pierced in their penis which they could then latch onto a hook inside the pants. It was the only time in history when ?pants-ing? was not funny at all.

And you men say WOMEN suffer for fashion...:lol:

What's the singular form of 'pants-ing?' Ex: Be careful who you pant?

Last edited:
:yuck:

I actually have a slight addiction to piercing, but there are MANY parts of my body that I would NEVER consider getting pierced.

My sister dated a guy with a Prince Albert, pierced nipples, tongue, nose, chin, eyebrow, ears and probably a few places I couldn't even imagine. :no:

He was more than willing to show them all to anyone who asked about his piercings..I stopped him before he got to the Prince..way, way, way TMI. :ohmy:

You are all weak.
I have pierced ears, pierced belly, pierced nose, pierced eyebrow, pierced lip, pierced chin, pierced nipples (both), pierced vaginal area, pierced bum, pierced rook, pierced neck, pierced toes, pierced fingers, pierced penis, pierced nails, pierced back, pierced legs and finally I am getting pierced to my man so that he never strays. :shifty:

:eek:

There are some VERY VERY VERY scary pictures on that body modification site someone (Elvis Presley, maybe?) posted in the tattoo thread. :no:

wow some places people get peirced are quite ridiculous :p

i have my ears (3 in each) and my navel peirced. :)

would like my eyebrow done, but 1 i am chicken shit and 2 cos sometimes it dont look good like for jobs and stuff, my boss wouldnt 'approve' lol ;)

someone once posted a guy with "One" written on his back? Remember that?

Does anyone still have that picture to post? I have a copy on my hard drive, but I can't post pictures here....if no one has a copy, I'll e-mail it to someone who can post it. It's damn weird. He has 'One" written in like, 12 different lanuages across his back, a picture of the Joshua Tree, etc.

THAT's what I call U2 dedication!

that dog frightens me.

i have my belly button pierced but that's as far as i would go.

i am in awe of angel. she's like interland's own christina aguilera.

:crack:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
someone once posted a guy with "One" written on his back? Remember that?

Does anyone still have that picture to post? I have a copy on my hard drive, but I can't post pictures here....if no one has a copy, I'll e-mail it to someone who can post it. It's damn weird. He has 'One" written in like, 12 different lanuages across his back, a picture of the Joshua Tree, etc.

THAT's what I call U2 dedication!

i had that picture saved before i restored my comp...BEST.TATTOO.EVER. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom