Overwhelming Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Let me begin by saying I love the new forum.

Let me continue by saying that I have found a new trend in my using of the site. I found that I was posting a lot more in the last forum and reading a lot less. Now, I feel like I am posting a lot less here and simply reading more and looking at the graphics (avatars, signatures, etc...) If there was a user counter for posts vs. reads, my readds would be a lot higher...

I really just wanted to post something, so I did - there really is no point to this, but I wanted to post, but did not want to post another poll. (those will begin soon...)

Is everyone having a good Friday? What is going on this weekend - Ouizy is off to the beach in 2 hours for more sun...

hey ouizy!

i agree with you completely- i love the new forum, b/c there is so much more to read! i love reading people's sigs, looking at their avatars, reading their profiles, etc. :)

not much going on with me, but TODAY is my LAST DAY of work!!! i am leaving my job today for good!! woohoo!

have fun at the beach this weekend! i'll be going shopping for my big trip to europe- leave next friday!! woohoo!

wow Ally,

have a great trip!

do not forget about posting here dammit as there are a million cybercafe's there (unless you are bringing a laptop of course.)

This weekend...a quiet weekend at home for the most part, hanging out with my dad. Saturday I'm taking my little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters to the zoo. It's our first outing...should be fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom