Overnight Walk for Suicide Prevention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tackleberry

War Child
Fellow U2 fans:

I am walking in an overnight walk to prevent suicide and I need y'all's support. I thought I would turn to this forum for help. If anyone is interested in donating, I would really really appreciate it.

This June 9-10, Debbie (my fiancée) and I will be walking in the New York City Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk. It is a 20 mile fundraising walk that begins at sunset and ends at sunrise to help the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

This is a cause that has, unfortunately, affected my fiancée personally. Four and a half years ago, on Nov. 19, 2002, her 24-year-old brother, Jeffrey, took his own life.

Please help me raise money for this cause that is very close to our hearts.

You can donate by following the link below to donate $20 (or more!) to Team Jeff. If the link doesn't work, go to TheOvernight.org and search for Joe Beaudin.

http://www.theovernight.org/?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmid=10008701

If you cannot donate $20, any amount will help. If you really want to be a hero, please pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested in supporting our team.

I really appreciate your support!

-Tackleberry

http://www.theovernight.org/?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmid=10008701

The Out of the Darkness Overnight is a 20-mile walk over the course of one night. Net proceeds benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, funding research, education, and awareness programs – both to prevent suicide and to assist those affected by suicide.

Yeah I'm sorry, while its for a good cause, we do not allow any advertising of any kind or threads asking for donations whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom