Outrageous Gifts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Christmas is upon us and the mailboxes are getting stuffed with catalogues. Now, unless you have an unlimited supply of excess cash, a lot of this stuff seems decedent beyond measure. What is the most outrageous item you?ve seen advertised for Christmas? It doesn?t have to be expensive, just outrageous.

Mine ? William Sonoma sells marshmallows. Sixteen marshmallows for $19.50. Not 16 bags, or 16 pounds, just sixteen standard size marshmallows.

:crazy: :shocked: :ohmy:

So that's a buck for the marshmallows and $18.50 for a decorative tin, I'm guessing. :no:

hehe. Um.

I bought 2 dvd players for people this year one for my parents and one for the inlaws neither the parents nor the inlaws [correction: 'inlaw' father-in-law passed away last christmas day] have one and so anyway we owe a lot to my parents so we bought them one them we thought mum-in-law is going to have such a horrid memory of last year lets get her somethng extra special and treat her so we bought her one too but we saved lots of dollars buying them both I am excessive and decadant and it makes me ill to think of what I have spent so far this year but I love giving

Wow Sicy, that's one crazy site :coocoo:

Yeah. umm. sooo, does this pic somehow make the "Self Confidence Hypno" video more appealing? :scratch:

P100B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom