Outlook Express issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I have Outlook Express. I was getting e-mail fine, then the geniuses at the cable company deleted my account and the e-mail started to bounce. I'm assuming that I got bounced off of these lists. I re-subscribed but am still not getting e-mails. Aarrgghh. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Are you getting ANY mail? If you switched ISPs you probably need to reconfigure the incoming and outgoing mail servers.

Well, I have an answer to my question, at least. I called the National Help Desk and they are having hassles with e-mail servers, that's why I can't get or receive e-mail. It's not my problem, it's their servers. They are working on the problem and should have it resolved soon. Thank God! My system is fine.:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

At least it's not your computer :up: Trust me, this is WAY less fun for them than it is for you (take it from someone who's had to deal w/ mailserver issues from the ISP's side on many unfortunate occations).

I switched to Mozilla

Thunderbird email on 2 of my 3 puters.

I like it better.

Now, might be a good time to switch. Most viruses use MS products I am told.

Back
Top Bottom