Outkast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Alright, I have Stankonia... what are the best songs on their old albums?

How is Stankonia? Did I screw up when I saw it used for 10 bucks and didn't buy it? I like Miss Jackson. What does that say for my chances of liking the rest of the album?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Liberation on Aquemini is a masterpiece, a literal epic song, kind of reminded me of Layla by Dominick and the Dominoes or you could say Eric Clapton.

I actually love every song on Stankonia and it took time for me indeed to like every song, I honestly think it was the only masterpiece album of last year. Even MTV had showed where the album was made as moments in the history of MTV. OuKast albums like every great album takes time to understand and like and I am still working on Aquemini myself.

~rougerum

Originally posted by martha:
How is Stankonia? Did I screw up when I saw it used for 10 bucks and didn't buy it? I like Miss Jackson. What does that say for my chances of liking the rest of the album?

I realy enjoy OutKast, mainly because there's much more feeling in their music. I basically listened to nothing but rap for about 2 years, and I burned myself out on it. I wasn't able to find anything different, it was all so cliche. But once in a while a great album comes out that grabs my attention, and Stankonia did just that. The singles are great, and the rest of the album is great, too. Love "Gasoline Dreams". Reminds me of a Rage song, in a way.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

Hey Lemon.. speaking of Rage, have you heard the RATM remix of Bombs over Baghdad?

Bloody hell! I've got to track that mix down! I love Outkast, it was BOB that blew me away when I first heard it, and I was wondering if there were any kick arse mixes out there....

rouge.. it should be on kazaa or audiogalaxy.com .. my mp3 of it is called Outkast - B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad) (Rage Against The Machine Remix).mp3

actually I think it might just be Zack rather than all of Rage.

Back
Top Bottom