Ours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Last nite at the 9:30 Club in D.C., Fishy and I saw Ours and the Wallflowers... I was TOTALLY blown away by Ours. The VOICE. The voice is inSANE. I can't get over how amazing it is. I've been working on downloading their songs and was wondering what others think of 'em or if you've seen 'em live. :tongue:

I have their first album and really want the new one. I really like them.

Ours are amazing

DL is an awesome album and I NEEEED to hear the new one!!

damn! I need a money tree!

Bassy intrduced me to them in randomdomdom I like them :wave:

:( No, heard of them, but don't know of any of their songs.

I read in two separate reviews of their music that the singer has a voice VERY similar to the voice of young Bono. Is it true?

I've seen Ours in concert and I liked them alot. They opened for The Cult. Both bands put on excellent shows.

Ok, I just bought and got done listening to their new album, Precious. It's great. Overall better than the last one probably. I really like this new album. Good job Ours.

I'm at home for break and dial-up is sucking ass. Can you suggest some specific songs cus the phone line would prolly explode if I tried to d/l them all!

U2girl said:
:( No, heard of them, but don't know of any of their songs.

I read in two separate reviews of their music that the singer has a voice VERY similar to the voice of young Bono. Is it true?

Kind of... I am not really good at comparing voices for some reason.

But my boyfriend was making fun of Jimmy, the singer, when I was making him listen to some Ours songs... he's like "KILL THE BAND!!! ONLY I, BONO, MATTER!" :rolleyes: :shifty: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom