Our friend, Oneflick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyedgirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am so distressed to have to say that this morning I saw the front page of our local newspaper.

Our friend Oneflick, Adam Rust from the band Superlux, was killed in a car accident in Tasmania while on his honeymoon.

I never got to meet Adam but was hoping to catch up with him at his next gig here in Adelaide.

I am so shocked by this news and I'm sure Interferencers would want to know about the loss of one of our members. I always enjoyed reading his posts and getting involved in good banter.

RIP Adam

Oh no! That's awful. And on his honeymoon.... how very sad. :(

This is so sad and surreal.
We were just joking around with him in IO not too long ago... :(

How terrible.. and on his honeymoon :(:(

Sicy said:
This is so sad and surreal.
We were just joking around with him in IO not too long ago... :(

How terrible.. and on his honeymoon :(:(
this is exactly what i was thinking. :sad:

my condolences go out to his family and friends, especially his bride. i really hope she pulls through. i absolutely hate to hear about these sorts of things. :(

This is incredibly sad. :( Adam will be missed by many. I hope that his wife recovers and has lots of support thru this whole ordeal. I will be praying for her. My sincere condolences and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Bloody hell, this is awful, awful, awful. He had such a good sense of humour. He didn't seem to mind Angie and I ribbing him about his bands name sounding like a cross between a kitchen wipe and a box of laundry soap. :sad:

Shit. This is awful.

beli said:
Bloody hell, this is awful, awful, awful. He had such a good sense of humour. He didn't seem to mind Angie and I ribbing him about his bands name sounding like a cross between a kitchen wipe and a box of laundry soap. :sad:

Shit. This is awful.

i remember reading that thread. Yeah he did seem like a nice, good humoured guy. So very sad.

beli said:
He didn't seem to mind Angie and I ribbing him about his bands name sounding like a cross between a kitchen wipe and a box of laundry soap.

that was the first thing that came to my mind when i heard this tragic news

this is so terribly sad :(

:sad: This is horrible, I'm shocked. He and his band were on the verge. He had it all going for him. I hope his friends and family find some peace.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom