Our Duffer!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolhandlaura

Acrobat
so whos he gonna go to?? Liverpool or United??

ive mixed feelings on both i have to say!!

i mean, at Liverpool hell probably get more first team football, but theyre so godawful boring and defensive!"ooh weve scored one goal, lets sit back and defend, defend, defend!!" i dont think thatd suit him

as for United, i think hed really benefit from playing with that team, but Ryan Giggs is still only 27 and not for sale, so he mightent get much first team football!!

*confused*

ah well, as long as he still wears the green shirt, not like *coughsomepeoplecough*

ps- GO BERTIE!!!!!!!!

hope he doesn't go to utd, he's a great player, they'd soon train that out of him.

I dunno about Liverpool, although they're my favourite team in the premier league, these sort of transfers have a habit of turning sour on them, case in point Phil Babb, Mark Kennedy et al.

On the other hand he could be a roaring success and just what LFC need to get back into title-winning ways.

Seem to remember a statement before the world cup saying whatever happened he'd stay put. hmmm

cloudimani said:
On the other hand he could be a roaring success and just what LFC need to get back into title-winning ways.

This is going to be Liverpool's season, I can tell :) :::crosses fingers::: :::knocks on wood:::

Title-winning ways...that sound perfect :up:

nah, he didnt say hed stay whatever happened, he said that at the moment he was perfectly happy at Blackburn. You cant exactly blame him for wanting to play for a big club can ya?

Come to Utd Damien

I think it's about time our players should be playing at the highest level, i.e Champions League every season, next year we'll only have Shay, Andy O'Brien, Roy (?) and John O'Shea there which is why I think the Duffer should join Man Utd, playing up front with Van Nistelrooy, he just better not stay at Blackburn though..................and what about all our other players who were supposed to be making moves to bigger clubs? Breen, Morrison, Finnan, Holland etc, the only player who's moved is Kenny and he's only joined Birmingham, get the finger out lads!!!!

ccolhandlaura said:
i mean, at Liverpool hell probably get more first team football, but theyre so godawful boring and defensive!"ooh weve scored one goal, lets sit back and defend, defend, defend!!" i dont think thatd suit him

Ahem.

Might win something though.

heeeey bullet......we meet again!!!!

yeah, i know they might win stuff, but i dont think its the way the game should be played. i mean, im not a United fan, by ANY stretch of the imagination,theyre too money oriented, but they DO play better football than Liverpool....

i think anyway.

No doubt you feel different, huh bullet??:p

ps- dont get me wrong, i DEFINATELY want him to sign for a big club, a player of his calibre shouldnt be at Blackburn.

PPS ive always thought Our Kenny is way underrated, hes like a rock in defense...

FizzingWhizzbees said:

This is going to be Liverpool's season, I can tell :) :::crosses fingers::: :::knocks on wood:::

Title-winning ways...that sound perfect :up:

Liverppppppoooooool :up: :yes: :wink: :drool: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom