Ouizy Has Stopped Posting/replying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
There have been a number of reasons for this.

Since the birth of Randoomdumdomdoomdm, I have lost the desire to reply or post.

I have been working too hard lately.

Most of the posts here have strayed from the U2 theme they began with.

I used to be addicted to this site like it was a drug, but lately I have found other things to do with my time.

This upsets me.

Can anyone please try to lure me back, or have I been lost forever???

(((sorry this all about me, but I feel like I am losing interest, and I really want to change this...)))

does your gf word at vogue?

maybe you should go bump up all the threads in ZC and see if that makes you feel better. don't go away forever. that would be sad.

ouizy said:
There have been a number of reasons for this.

Since the birth of Randoomdumdomdoomdm, I have lost the desire to reply or post.

Most of the posts here have strayed from the U2 theme they began with.

Can anyone please try to lure me back, or have I been lost forever???

• Random thread rules!!!
  • This is not a U2 forum its the Lemonade Stand (see description ootside)
  • Im trying to lure u back oooooooooooh

The random thread has just about killed LS, but I think the forum is making a slow comeback.

I think ouizy should return because I miss his funny posts.

I am beginning to feel the love, maybe my spirits will change starting tomorrow...

Plus, PLEBA does not offer the 'A' that really matters. That of course would be for Ali.

Random is killing everything, everyone..mwaha

ouizy, I've never talked to you
come back
we will drink muchos beer
toast.gif

thats as convincing as I can be

I don't know you... but I enjoy your posts!! Plus your name handle is the best! Aw, come back!

I kinda wish the Ramdomdomdom post dies soons too! :p

because what else are you going to do? go out and have fun in NYC? I would not recommend that. I did it last night and have come to the conclusion that Jimmy Fallon is stalking me. Its safer inside in front of a computer.

ouizy said:
Plus, PLEBA does not offer the 'A' that really matters. That of course would be for Ali.

I'm sure if you ask the PLEBAns to post Ali pics, they'd be more than happy to! There are Ali threads occasionally. :)

I hope you're starting to feel the love! :heart:

I feel myself coming back very soon - I think this will occur in the Free Your mind section - I have been thinking about a ton of stuff lately...

blah.

work sucks.

thinking? oh my. Do be careful. thinking too hard will give you a headache. :eek:

only kidding...I look forward to seeing some FYM posts from you shortly. :yes:

ouizy said:
I feel myself coming back very soon - I think this will occur in the Free Your mind section - I have been thinking about a ton of stuff lately...

blah.

work sucks.

Cool!

Back
Top Bottom