Otherwise...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CKONE

Acrobat
...Villa on a role.

Englands cricketers failing miserably

Steve McLaren should be shot!

Redskins wilting already.

Clinton Woods a true champion.

Calzaghe still seems a touch yellow to me.

Fraudley harrison soon to be undone again this time by Skelton.

Amir Khan still flying and the yanks will love him when he fights over there.

Englands Women lost the Rugby WCfinal to NZ unfortunately.

RIP Paul Hunter and the American Pitcher who died in a plane crash (no disrespect intendedthat I can't remember his name I just don't follow the sport).

Welcome back from the wilderness Henman.

Please return to the wilderness drug cheat Chambers.

Gongrats Alonso - thank god Schumacher didnt win.

Finally, another mention for the Villa and our new yank owner Mr Randy Lerner.

CKONE said:
...Villa on a role.

Steve McLaren should be shot!

Congrats Alonso - thank god Schumacher didnt win.

Good to see Schumacher lose out to Alonso

And McLaren shouldn't be shot at all. Don't blame him for how crap the English national football team are.

A fact's a fact, the Poms aren't in the top 15 football nations in the world, and if they continue to leave out still-half-decent players like Beckham, they deserve to wallow in their self-pity. They never deserved to be second favourites to take out the 2006 World Cup and surely their performances at the tournament reflect that. Of all quarter-finalists at the tournament, England, aside from the Ukranie were the least deserving to be there. Very lucky against Ecuador, Paraguay and Trinidad & Tobago, pathetic against Sweden (cept for Cole's wonderstrike) and woeful against Portugal. McLaren needs a fresh group of non-egotistical youngsters to step up to the plate, (and Rooney is not the answer, he's not even a very good striker). Also doesn't help when you have a Sven Goran Erikson in charge of the national team for 5 years or so.

Croatia, Israel and Russia will give the Poms a run for the money in Euro 2008 qualifying. Don't be surprised if they don't even qualify.

Back
Top Bottom