Other New Releases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Are there other CDs being released on the same day as HTDAAB that you will buy at the same time? If so, which will you listen to on the way home from the store?

I'm buying HTDAAB and Alison Krauss's new CD at Circuit City for $9 each. I'm going to listen to one particular song by Alison that I've been longing to hear, but then U2 goes in. U2 is more qualified for driving music, Alison is for relaxation.

I was considering getting HTDAAB and Pearl Jam's greatest hits CD... luckily though I managed to get U2 in a store today (a day early), so MAYBE i will stop in and get Pearl Jam... but they weren't why I would be going to the store initially so I probably won't

What all else is coming out? Seems a lot of big names are releasing stuff:
U2
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Creed (uughhh....)
Gwen Stefani
Goo Goo Dolls

i think U2's only real competition for the #1 slot here in the states will be Eminem and Gwen Stephani...

Being a male, I must say I enjoy some of Sarah McLachlan's work. Does that make me a homo? So be it:wink:

Disclaimer: I am actually not gay

Dr_Macphisto said:
Being a male, I must say I enjoy some of Sarah McLachlan's work. Does that make me a homo? So be it:wink:

I've got you beat. I'm a straight male ABBA fan.

I'm also getting Evanesence new concert cd or is it DVD i'm not sure but its live and i like Evanescence ..so should be intersesting But U2 is numero Uno on my list.. :dance:

I bought Jeff Buckley's Grace and Ash's Free All Angels the other day when I got the album, and listened to them both first, and in fact didn't listen to U2 until the next day... :huh:

Dr_Macphisto said:

For a guy who mainly listens to metal, I enjoy Sarah McLachlan too, does that make me gay? :(

Back
Top Bottom