Other concerts you'll be going to besides U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the moment, the only concert I have on my schedule is Elvis Costello & The Imposters on 24 January! :hyper:

With any luck I'll be seeing Isidore sometime this spring or early summer (they are still in the planning stage :rolleyes: ). And The Church are supposed to have yet another album out in August, so perhaps they'll be touring before the end of the year (I know better than to hold my breath though :) ).

well someone of note appears to be coming to Singapore at last

yes, that reggae-poet Linton Kwesi Johnson will be arriving in March

I only know one of his songs (the fantastic 'Inglan Is A Bitch') but I might as well go see him

Sweet, Jack in the Box! I know you'll have a great time! :up:

They're coming back around here in February, but the show is an hour away, and I think it's on a week night. :| I'm trying to get mofo to come down here and see 'em with me. And Modest Mouse too, round a bout Valentine's Day.

I plan on seeing Nine Inch Nails. And Pearl Jam if they tour this year and make it to my neck of the woods.

dropkick murphys (w/ confront, anti-heroes) - march 19th, boston, MA

that's the only show i know i will be going to.

i'd like to go to:
social distortion (w/street dogs, backyard babies) - february 22nd, boston, MA
but i probably won't get to :(
same with:
far from finished, ducky boys, hudson falcons, 1 or 2 other bands - january 30th, danbury, CT

Jack In The Box said:
Interpoooooooool :hyper: in February

moi aussi... on valentine's day no less (should be fitting with the new album's big on love theme)

and this friday... the bravery...not sure about these folks but my friend really wants to go

and i just saw the arcade fire last thursday... amazing live band... sooo much energy

The Frames in February :heart:
The Music/Kasabian in February
Kings of Leon - February
Rachel's - March
Jesse Malin - March
hopefully more....

Rammstein 3/2 London
NIN 30/3 London
Cradle Of Filth 16/4 London
Download Festival/Ozzfest (Whenever the dates are announced)
Reading Festival August (If the line-up is not as dire as last year)

i'm going to see the others tonight.
and hopefully babyshambles next month if the spare ticket i'm meant to be having doesn't get sold to someone else.
festivals over summer, not sure how many/which ones yet.

Aw man, I wish I had money to buy Elvis Costello tickets, but I have to save for U2 tickets now that the announcement is only days away!:combust: Anyways, I am also waiting to see Coldplay this year (hopefully) and hopefully Radiohead if they release another album soon.

Duran Duran on February 23 in Monterrey!!

Hopefully Coldplay as soon as they start touring

And U2 probably in Vegas and San Antonio or Houston wherever they go so that's pretty much it since it's going to be a lot of money in airplanes and hotels not to mention tickets and expenses

beau2ifulday said:

Jesse Malin on the 28th

He plays here in Norwich the night before. I REALLY want to see him, but I've seen him live a couple of times before and though I loved it, I'm not sure if I can afford to go again. Stupid money! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom