Oteha Valley Road, Tāmaki-makau-rau, Te Ika-a-Māui Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to build a great post count, just the greatest, bigly.

And then considering a running regime to burn it off, only to decide an ice cream regime is actually more satisfying?

And then considering a running regime to burn it off, only to decide an ice cream regime is actually more satisfying?

I've got quite a walking regime on already. My legs have become alarmingly powerful in the short time I've lived in Glenfield - it's good having hills rather than Manurewa which was effectively dead flat.

However my right knee is practically bone on bone, so too might impact on that is a really silly long term option.

I am quite seriously considering boxing. Not getting hit because I'm not stupid (although it would convince a few people to take it up as well, I'm sure) but just the training such as weights and cardio.

I mean it's bloody telling that my first day here I went to the supermarket and nearly died (I had to stop far too many times) getting my relatively small amount of groceries back.

A week later after walking daily (including a steep as fuck hill), I carried more groceries and a small flatpack bookshelf back without stopping and barely broke a sweat.

Last edited:
There's a walking route I really want to try (one of the most absurdly steep paths I've ever seen, complete with stairs) but it's right past my exes place and there's no sense in doing stupid things.

Which is worse, Big Bash or Super Smash?

BRING BACK CRICKET MAX.

Is the Super Smash just the way for Aussies to warm up for the Big Bash then?

Either way we know they're both the kiddie pool beside the IPL.

This game between Brisbane and the Sixers is a real cracker.

You fool! To go from 2/3 after 8 balls to winning by 5 wickets with 4 balls to spare was impressive. Deandra Dottin played a marvellous innings. Probably the best game of women's cricket I've seen, and easily one of the highlights of the summer.

Also, I love people/bots who follow you on Twitter because you say some keyword. I ragged on the term "influencer" earlier and now find myself with a whole bunch of new followers with "influencer" in their bio.

You fool! To go from 2/3 after 8 balls to winning by 5 wickets with 4 balls to spare was impressive. Deandra Dottin played a marvellous innings. Probably the best game of women's cricket I've seen, and easily one of the highlights of the summer.

These things happen when you duck into the shower during an ad break and forget to switch back when you're out

If I just keep saying "influencer", will my follower count go up and up no matter how derisive I am? I really do want to know how many people seriously think they're an "influencer".

Fuck me it's not even a word.

Also, some cunts firebombed an Islamic community centre in northern Melbourne.

Because the Muslims are the terrorists, yeah? Good fucking grief these racists are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom