Oteha Valley Road, Tāmaki-makau-rau, Te Ika-a-Māui Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I forgot to get something out for dinner. I guess that means I'll have to pick up something on the way home. WHAT A SHAME.

An access pass for all the games they won't be returning to play at Mt Smart?

(What was up with that anyway?)

I'm sure I've covered the several games can't be at home, although I forgot they're relaying the pitch at Westpac over December.

I'm aiming for New Plymouth but I'm hoping for the rescheduled game in January

No, I meant what was up with the poor crowd. I thought Auckland was eyeing off the A-League? I find that funny in the first place given the A-League's preparedness to part ways with the Phoenix and the entire Kiwi market, and not showing up for a game really doesn't help anybody's case.

But I know, I know, not that many people go to anything in New Zealand really...

I would add that we think there were over 1000 (don't scoff!) at Eastern Suburbs vs Auckland City.

The appetite is well and truly here, but a stuttering, struggling Wellington Phoenix team is always going to be a hard sell.

Aww, look at Ian, slowly breaking down his prejudices. Isn't that sweet.

That's me, accurate yet rough.

...don't think about that for too long.

I'm having a moment with some whisky. I promised myself a sober night but then I realised there's wine I needed to finish in the fridge, and now it's finished, well, what else is on the shelf... oh hello delicious spirits.

Wow, I fly to Sydney and eat dinner and shit about on Twitter, and still not a single post anywhere on Interference. Ye olde dayes are dedde, burriedde, and crematedde.

Geez this BBL game is high scoring. And every time they say Weatherald I think they're talking about SA premier Weatherill.

I always thought of talking about this girl I accidentally friended on Facebook but i don't know whether that's a good topic of conversation or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom