Oscars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
has jeremy irons been in anything since die hard: with a vengence? i haven't seen him since then

Does being in my dreams count? :sexywink:

Funny, I don't even think about Die Hard when I think about him. He was kind of sleazy in Lolita but still magnificent.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I am laughing orgasmically right now, headache (just thought you'd liek to know this). :lmao:

SNL_70.JPG

shhhhh... don't laugh my dear...

Do you guys ever read Well Hung at Dawn over at rollingstone.com?

Great line from their Grammy Coverage:

10:41: So basically, it's Velvet Revolver with Bono, Norah Jones and Jamie Foxx. Oh wait, that's Stevie Wonder. And there's Brian Wilson, which is ironic because he used to like big waves.

Dalton said:
Do you guys ever read Well Hung at Dawn over at rollingstone.com?

Great line from their Grammy Coverage:

10:41: So basically, it's Velvet Revolver with Bono, Norah Jones and Jamie Foxx. Oh wait, that's Stevie Wonder. And there's Brian Wilson, which is ironic because he used to like big waves.

that is so wrong that it made me laugh even harder than it would've if it was just a normal joke :up:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
come on guys don't be ignorant about their English. At least they can speak English in addition to Spanish.

Exactly my goodness there were no need to make fun of how they talk.

As a latina myself, it's nice to see Latinos on these shows. I like Salma Hayek a lot too. I think she's beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom