Oscar Predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
I saw La Vie en Rose this weekend and thought it was very good. I'm rooting for Cotillard. And look how adorable and charming she is there in the audience!

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out. I like Edith Piaf :up:

I ordered a subscription for Time magazine, and it just started showing up in my mailbox. Just in time to get George Clooney on the cover.

Ohhhhh yum.

on the flip side, and to tie in with Mr. The Rock, I remember buying a copy of Fangoria when Raiders of the Lost Ark came out, and it had a full-page color screen shot of Tott's face melting off.

Good times. :up:

Suck on that, haters. I thought The Golden Compass was pretty entertaining and original as far as fantasy films go. It really should have made more money, and would have if it wasn't for all that negative propaganda.

Another thing we can blame on the Catholic Church.

I don't know how much of its disappointing box office you can blame on the griping Catholic organization(s).

corianderstem said:
on the flip side, and to tie in with Mr. The Rock, I remember buying a copy of Fangoria when Raiders of the Lost Ark came out, and it had a full-page color screen shot of Tott's face melting off.

Jeez, you're old, Cori.

: probablysameage:

Babydoll said:
Sweeney Todd, yaaaayyyy! I spy Johnny looking delectable. Wonder what his chances are of winning this year :hmm:

Slim.
Low.
Negligible.
Miniscule.

Which I think is correct - he pretty much just spent the whole movie singing and/or glowering.

lazarus said:
Well they have enough blood on their hands already so what's a little more?

That's, uh, quite the statement. :lol:

Maybe it was fantasy movie overload at the time? I dunno. I got nothin'. I didn't see it.

corianderstem said:

Slim.
Low.
Negligible.
Miniscule.

Which I think is correct - he pretty much just spent the whole movie singing and/or glowering.

Yeah.... unfortunately. I'm partial to JD, I'd love him to win but gotta be realistic.

That was awesome. One of the most deserved tonight, I'm sure.

Congrats Spain, it's about time. Penelope nominated (and should have won, in my opinion) last year, and Javier brings it home this year.

I like Keri's dress, that and all the red dresses tonight.

Back
Top Bottom