Oscar Predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DIABLO CODY STRIPPER JOKE FIRST 5 MINUTES!

That's all for now.

Thank you John. You can suck the rest of the night and still be a winner. :up:

corianderstem said:
Well, that was a pretty shitty opening.

I like it when they do some silly sort of thing with the host. This was just a bunch of CGI crap.

It kinds looked like it was supposed to be 3D, didn't it?

We were thinking that they didn't have time to write and produce a decent segment after the strike ended. :speculation:

corianderstem said:
Well, that was a pretty shitty opening.

I like it when they do some silly sort of thing with the host. This was just a bunch of CGI crap.

Didn't they have Jon Stewart wake up in the tent with Heath Ledger from Brokeback?

That was pretty funny.

Letterman did something along those lines when he hosted in '94.

Best Picture : Michael Clayton
Best Actor : Daniel Day Lewis
Best Actress : Julie Christie
Best Supporting Actor : Hal Holbrook
Best Actress : Tilda Swinton
Best Director : Coen Brothers

I saw La Vie en Rose this weekend and thought it was very good. I'm rooting for Cotillard. And look how adorable and charming she is there in the audience!

I thought Carrell was funny. Katherine Heigl bugs the crap out of me, and I couldn't tell you why. But that's a beautiful dress.

corianderstem said:
Katherine Heigl bugs the crap out of me, and I couldn't tell you why. But that's a beautiful dress.

I like her because she's always nice and friendly to the paps which makes me think she's a genuinely nice person. She was funny in Knocked Up too.

I enjoy all those little Oscar clip-fests they show.... as long as they never ever EVER have some lame-ass song n dance number (best song performances excepted).

Yay, Amy Adams! I love her. I hope all the songs nominated from this movie cancel each other out and Once wins.

But boy, this song just doesn't work that well without visuals, does it? Poor Amy. Is she singing all three of the songs from this movie tonight? Yowza.

Thanks to Regis, I know they have a big production number for the "That's How You Know" song.

Catherine Zeta-Jones :drool:

corianderstem said:

I thought Carrell was funny. Katherine Heigl bugs the crap out of me, and I couldn't tell you why. But that's a beautiful dress.

Agree about Carell. But then, I'm a philistine who also enjoys the US Office too, so what do I know?

Yeah, loved Heigl's dress. That reminds me, I've been meaning to send you a link for days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom