Oscar Predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved Schindler's List, but that added, (apparently) fictional bit where Schindler cries about "could have saved one more" was unnecessary and, yes, manipulative.

But I do mostly love Spielberg. He forever gets a free pass for me for Close Encounters Of the Third Kind.

Hey, Mr. Ed is here to present a montage.

mister_ed1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW that was so great that they brought mar back out to speak! so cool! :wink:

she is so cute.. and has a voice of an angel!! I can't wait to go see them again live here in baltimore in May! Anyone who hasn't seen them live go see them they are are back in the US for several dates.. See the Swell Season thread in the Just the Bang and the Clatter forum...:D

corianderstem said:
I loved Schindler's List, but that added, (apparently) fictional bit where Schindler cries about "could have saved one more" was unnecessary and, yes, manipulative.

But I do mostly love Spielberg. He forever gets a free pass for me for Close Encounters Of the Third Kind.

Thank you.

I approve that adjustment, Dalton.

Huh, I thought Deborah Kerr died a few years ago. Sorry, Deborah.

What do you mean? No one else got a line. It was all silent, with background music.

Ah, good ol' Miss Moneypenny.

Hey Thora - time for another martini. Drink! Drink! Drink!

Dalton said:

But I do mostly love Spielberg. He forever gets a free pass for me for Hook.

Really?

lazarus said:
For shame, Cori.

No roll around on the beach for you.

:grumpy:

How about a roll in the hay?

Roll in ze hay! Roll! Roll! Roll in ze hay!

I don't like strapless gowns where it looks like there are little cups over the bazooms. Like Amy's dress. That's an unattractive neckline.

deep said:

because he is more worthy than all the other dear departed?

Well he did die in what looks like an accident, at a pretty young age.

For the record, I think Suzanne Pleshette got the most applause.

I think you're right re: Pleshette.

Can someone please tell me why Eddie Vedder and Mr. Radiohead weren't eligible in this category?

Back
Top Bottom