Origami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Is it A. The work of the devil or B. A blessing from God

Anyway talk among yourselves I have to buy ciggarettes...........................................

hmm no actually it is a very spiritual undertaking... for some

i never quite got the point

wait, why are we talking about, of all things, origami?

I don't know it sort hit me as a thought and said to myself what does everyone else think about it and seeing as i wouldn't want to bother my family and friends with such concerns, you lot seemed fair game:wink:

I once received an origami rose on my birthday. It's actually very pretty and looks like a real rose. Origami is pretty cool, as long as I'm not the one doing all the folding!

It's pretty impressive if you've seen people who are good at it. Definitely a cool art/skill. I dont have the patience/skill to do it, but I'm impressed by those who do.

My buddy is really into origami. He has several books on the subject and often folds useful things like small boxes. very colorful!

Colleen learned a bit of it in Japan. She made me a little box last night in which they usually throw trash. I did not because I was astonished at the speed and skill with which it was made. :ohmy: She knows a few other things, too, and her host family gave her an origami set for her birthday in November

I can do some origami and have made some pretty cool things. It can be very rewarding to spend the entire half of a basketball game making a snail whose shell inflates. I actually meant to make something origami as a Christmas present for someone special, but I got busy and forgot to do it. :( Guess I could still make it--better late than never!

Sorry to ramble on and on. I take my origami pretty seriously.

Back
Top Bottom