Oregon Trail: Interference Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
And so our five heroes set off on the journey to Oregon.

1ys4.gif

2fn0.gif

Apparently atu2.com owns the general store.

3xk2.gif

Stockin' up.

4xt1.gif

More tomorrow.

How to not let your oxen die when you try to ford the river:

Rule #1: Don't ever ford the river in high water.
Rule #2: Don't try to ford the river if there's not a ford there.
Rule#3: "Chalk up the wagon and float across" if there in no suitable ford.

The last time I chalked up the wagon, though, it overturned and one guy drowned. More importantly we lost 300 units of food.

Luckily that happened like 8 years ago.

True. Well this trip will be at a fast pace so I hope you're all prepared to lose some dear forum members.

U2Girl1978 said:
I used to love playing this game. I wonder if they have an updated version. :hmm:

they do, the Interference Edition :wink:

i think there should be a poll for each big decision, that way we can all vote on the fate of our brave explorers

Leaving in glorious colour!
21pz0.gif

Oxen suck as we make a steady pace.
22pj3.gif

Down to one spare wheel.
23cp4.gif

We stop at the river to break before crossing it.
24va8.gif

Our progress
25fi7.gif
:|

Last edited:
I loved Oregon Trail. Remember, squirrels are useless to hunt because you only get a few pounds of meat and they're not worth the bullets you use up. Also, buffalo are no good because you can't keep all the meat.

:lol:

Damn. We might as well chop up my guitar and use it for the fire.

You got me to start playing this game again. Ludacris has typhoid and a broken leg. Ryan has dysentery and a fever. Pansy.

Utoo said:
You and I are one and the same. We must be alters. :wink:

that explains how you can post a picture as a reply to a post that i haven't even submitted yet. the internet...scary business.

I say you sacrifice GibsonGirl to the oxen Gods while there is still time.

Do you know how to do this? O.K. - at the next "camp" hit Control+Tab+*+} at the same time. Your Oxen (who you have obviously named "bonochick", right?) will survive forEVA!

I also have ashortcut for your wagonwheel that by now you should have dubbed "headache in a suitcase"

:D

One of the oxen gods owes me a favor, so Canadiens will see a 16-oxen turbo powered wagon with an Eagles logo on it racing by.

Not sure whether we will steal his food or GG's guitar yet. Get on my good side to see.

Back
Top Bottom