Orange Free State, South Africa superthread - Page 66 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-06-2008, 02:01 AM   #976
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
So where are we going next?
I was very much amused by COBL_40's idea of Middle Intercourse Island, Australia from the previous thread.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:01 AM   #977
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


I was very much amused by COBL_40's idea of Middle Intercourse Island, Australia from the previous thread.

__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #978
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 03:20 AM
I'm getting really close to 9000.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #979
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I guess since I've never competed in anything like this before (and am used to the regular U2 survivor game), I'm just a bit confused in general.
That's okay. It makes sense when we are doing it.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #980
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
God, that song pissed me off.
i was just ordering his playlist and i saw that. wtf. hate that song. my ex used to play that song all the time. that's not why i hate it, it's just a stupid song. and cat stevens? FACES??? god i hate rod stewart. and let's stay together has got to be one of the most overplayed 70s soul songs ever.

i like spill the wine though. i don't even need to listen to his playlist, i know almost all these songs, lol.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #981
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 03:20 AM
I like that it's in the middle. East or West Intercourse just wouldn't work. Has to be in the middle.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #982
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I guess since I've never competed in anything like this before (and am used to the regular U2 survivor game), I'm just a bit confused in general.
basically, everyone votes for me. even if i'm not in the running in that particular round.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #983
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
I like that it's in the middle. East or West Intercourse just wouldn't work. Has to be in the middle.
It really does. I've heard a statement similar to that (middle and intercourse apply), though, which compares steak and women.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:04 AM   #984
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

basically, everyone votes for me. even if i'm not in the running in that particular round.
Is getting a vote a good thing or a bad thing?
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #985
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


Is getting a vote a good thing or a bad thing?
It is a good thing. You want the most votes.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #986
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Is getting a vote a good thing or a bad thing?
i don't remember anymore i can't remember if it's done like survivor threads where you pick your least favourite, or like how you'd expect a competition to be, where you pick your favourite.

i'm tempted to say the latter, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the former, either.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #987
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,810
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i was just ordering his playlist and i saw that. wtf. hate that song. my ex used to play that song all the time. that's not why i hate it, it's just a stupid song. and cat stevens? FACES??? god i hate rod stewart. and let's stay together has got to be one of the most overplayed 70s soul songs ever.

i like spill the wine though. i don't even need to listen to his playlist, i know almost all these songs, lol.
There are many things I dislike about his list.

1. Worst job labeling the songs EVER.

2. Some songs skip.

3. Too much weight is put on songs from films...I know all of these too well.

But it's still fun.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:06 AM   #988
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:20 AM
lol, omg...this streetlight manifesto song. it's hilarious. i'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny or not though.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:06 AM   #989
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon

3. Too much weight is put on songs from films...I know all of these too well.
LemonMacPhisto's list, right?
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 04-06-2008, 02:07 AM   #990
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2


It is a good thing. You want the most votes.

I see. So, very different.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com