Orange Free State, South Africa superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I see. So I bet you're excited about There Will Be Blood on Tuesday.

Axver said:
I've just realised I can't ask Sicy or any other mod to merge this thread in with the other one since I can't send PMs.

Maybe I should just use the report feature, though that says it's only for "spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts".

"We're being spammed by David Bowie, now merge the threads." :wink:

We're the 17 year old, guitar playing, music/film loving, playlist making, victory bringing trio of the board that kicks ass and takes names on a regular basis.

Screwtape2 said:
In a word...jackhammer. :wink:

The funniest part of that scene is that he says all of those incredibly masculine things in the office of a really feminist woman:

"Three words to describe myself? Hard working ... alpha male ... jackhammer. Merciless ... insatiable..."

phillyfan26 said:
We're the 17 year old, guitar playing, music/film loving, playlist making, victory bringing trio of the board that kicks ass and takes names on a regular basis.

:lol: Funny little fuckers, aren't ya?

phillyfan26 said:

The funniest part of that scene is that he says all of those incredibly masculine things in the office of a really feminist woman:

"Three words to describe myself? Hard working ... alpha male ... jackhammer. Merciless ... insatiable..."

I've never noticed that. I'll look for that next time.

"Fact: Black Bear is best."

phillyfan26 said:

"I would definitely have sex with Ryan...because he's going to run his own business."

Screwtape2 said:
I've never noticed that. I'll look for that next time.

"Fact: Black Bear is best."

Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom