Orange Free State, South Africa superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Anyway, Ax, I loved Screwtape's 1-9 on the first disc and 4-9 on the second. You might dig it.

On paper, Screwtape's is my favourite that I've seen so far.

Can't believe the Saints lost last night, by the way. When I tuned in, they led 45-8. How the fuck do you blow a lead like that?!

bagh.... bloody football.

anyway i better go wash my car its orange from the dust storm instead of navy blue, and im heading off to u2 tribiute band tonite so the u2 mobile needs to be looking spick n span

omg 28 degrees on friday WTF. :huh:

mysterious_jen said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hawthorn beat the roos. fark

there goes my tips !

come on melbourne tomorrow .......
CARN THE HAWKS!! :rockon:

:giggle:

You tipped Melbourne?! Blimey. :huh:

:wink:

Aw, Ax finally got his Orange Free State thread! :cute:

Axver said:
Can't believe the Saints lost last night, by the way. When I tuned in, they led 45-8. How the fuck do you blow a lead like that?!

I remember a game back in '98, round 10 iirc, the Bulldogs kicked eight goals straight in the first quarter, and the Eagles hadn't even scored.

We ended up winning.

Good game by the dogs, and the Hawks today too... now let's see if the Eagles can win today.

The Sad Punk said:

I remember a game back in '98, round 10 iirc, the Bulldogs kicked eight goals straight in the first quarter, and the Eagles hadn't even scored.

We ended up winning.

:lol: Wow.

Alisaura said:
Aw, Ax finally got his Orange Free State thread! :cute:

Not without LM beating me to it. :mad:

:wink:

WAIT, WHY HAVE WE STOPPED TALKING IN LARGE FONT? : HUH :

Incidentally, hi to the newcomers. :wave:

I've done my dishes, now I just need to get around to cooking dinner. So tempted to just order in pizza or something.

Axver said:
WAIT, WHY HAVE WE STOPPED TALKING IN LARGE FONT? : HUH :
Maybe cos it's really annoying? :wink:

Also, I didn't know we were. :scratch:

I already had Hungry Jack's, off to a housewarming soon so there will be nibblies there too :D

Dolphin/seal watching was cool! I have pics, but will have to upload them later.

Hi Jen and Bonnie and Ax and Melissa :wave:

PROBABLY ABOUT HALF THIS THREAD IS IN HUGE FONT FOR NO GOOD REASON REALLY.

THOUGH WE'RE JUSTIFYING IT AS MAKING THE THREAD EASIER FOR HUNGOVER MIA TO READ. : WINK :

mysterious_jen said:
axver danny just messaged said that his computer is down and the pink floyd survivor will be out of action for a couple of days

Damnit. Hope his computer's back working soon. I'll leave a message in the Survivor thread so that hopefully one of the premium members participating in the polls can keep the game going.

Alright, time to make dinner. Hard to feel motivated though. Ah well, at least it's just herb and garlic sausages and onions, rather than lasagne or something time-consuming.

i made burritos, quick but best thing ive bothered to mak ein ages.

tell me is it acceptable to wear a u2 tshirt to a tribute band gig?

what the hell do i care ive been wearing one all day anyway ! :lol:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Velvet Dress at a sporting event? :scratch:

Seguing into 4th Of July to celebrate a goal! You know you can hear it. :wink:

I couldn't help but imagine all those posts being SHOUTED... it got rather tiring :lol:

I CAN IMAGINE.

THOUGH I WAS SHOUTING AT LIAM. : WINK :

Axver said:
Seguing into 4th Of July to celebrate a goal! You know you can hear it. :wink:
I can hear it, but it's not something I'd expect at a sporting event (except maybe lawn bowls)... way too mellow :wink:

You want Eye Of the Tiger kinda stuff at footy games! :D

mysterious_jen said:
oh mutherfucker i just got virus spammed on msn ! have to delete and reinstall it. fuck
I know.... :crack:

AVG FTW :bow:

Hell, I was supposed to be at this party half an hour ago, and it'll take me half an hour to get there at least... :reject:

Lucky I have a track record of lateness :D

Seeya dudes! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom