Orange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blame Canada

Does this have anything to do with the Mad Cow Disease found in Alberta?

With SARS in Toronto and Mad Cow in Alberta, I think Canada is planning bio-warfare with the U.S. of A.

Prepare!

Last edited:
Re: Blame Canada

zonelistener said:

With SARS in Toronto and Mad Cow in Alberta, I think Canada is planning bio-warfare with the U.S. of A.

Prepare!

I don't know that this is funny, zoney. :|

Sorry.
Just trying to bring light when we are all on edge.

All of us live in such fears that are so far out of our control.
With the economy, war, terror alerts, disease, etc. etc. etc.,
we need also to keep some humor in our lives.
It is tough to keep smiles on our faces.

Sorry.

meegannie said:
I get to fly out of National into JFK into Heathrow. YIPPPEEE! :|

*flying into laguardia this weekend.

that's cool...not like that's...right in manhattan...or..any..thing...

:|

When I saw the title I thought of Aquaris by the Boards of Canada..

OOOOORANGE.....tee hehehehehehe

My apologies for my humor.

Yes, one cow in Canada has mad cow.
The Orange Alert has pretty much "stolen" my day off.
I have gone from enoying my day off to being on the cell phone for the last two hours dealing with "orange" related issues.

Don't get me wrong - I do LOVE my new job.

But, I also worry about New York with this new warning.

Chizip said:
nothing rhymes with orange :mad:

ugh now you've got me trying to think of something that rhyme with orange :angry:

I hope the level orange goes down soon...I want to fly to NYC soon to visit my new neice :| My parents are heading off on a trip to NYC to visit my brother and sister-in-law this week. They're driving up (which will take them over a week to get there), but they're flying back in 2 weeks. I hope nothing happens while they're there.

Re: Blame Canada

zonelistener said:

Prepare!

Thanks for perpetuating a media myth. It's not like our tourism industry doesn't suffer enough from publicity and ignorance.

:up: Zoner

PS- there was only one cow (and it has been contained), but like Black Angus in Britain it's gonna take years to recover. The US has already banned any imports. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

I'm glad I only have a day and a half left of work. No offense to my coworkers, but I do NOT want to be quarantined in the office with them, our gas masks, and a can of corn niblets. :no:

bonosloveslave said:
Dang Zoney, now I wish you had been kidding :( I hope for Canada's sake they can trace this cow back to England...

Me too....SARS and Mad Cow disease? Considering TIME magazine just published a cover story entitiled, "Would anyone notice if Canada disappeared" I highly doubt that this is the type of publicity that the Canadian gov't desires...somehow I doubt tourists will want to flock to a country that will either give them pneumonia or turn their brains to a spongy-gel like fluid....:|

I've heard rumblings that they've traced the ONE case of it to cow-feed imported from BRITAIN. Besides the fact that the cow was not going to be slaughtered for consumption... that's what the papers say at least.

I only report the news... I don't read it.

Yeah that's it. Tell everyone a color - that'll help. Stupid fake goverment. A pox on all their houses!!!!

Back
Top Bottom