Orange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
notiti said:
Yeah that's it. Tell everyone a color - that'll help. Stupid fake goverment. A pox on all their houses!!!!

You know what....I used to think the same thing. Last week, I had something happen at work (I work for an airline) that has convinced me that the actually do have information. I am serious about this.

Mind you, the government might not have all of the information, but if you even look at what I saw, you would consider the Alert to Orange very valid. It is VERY scary.

oranges, yes I like oranges, especially satsumas. Orange juice is good too

On the other hand if its orange as in Ian bloody Paisley, you must be kidding

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:yawn: the only thing yellow means for me is less traffic when driving to the airport.
still have to remove the shoes and laptop from my baggage before going through the security screening. :hmm: that is funny that is all i had to do when it was Orange. :|

But there are a ton of things that chnge in the background when it goes up to Orange.

Basstrap said:
When I saw the title I thought of Aquaris by the Boards of Canada..

OOOOORANGE.....tee hehehehehehe
I thought about the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion first, but Boards was a close second

zonelistener said:

But there are a ton of things that chnge in the background when it goes up to Orange.

oh that is right, i see a few national guardsman walking around the airport at orange level with their rifles. and the PA system announces that we are at orange and to report any suspicious people to the local law enforcement. the whole car screening thing is a load of :censored: if a terrorist is going to blow its car and itself up they are going to do regardless if their car is stopped or not.

anyway. this is turning into crying wolf to me. i would hope that protective measures are already in place regardless of the color.

ABEL said:
ugh now you've got me trying to think of something that rhyme with orange :angry:

there are two words in the english language without rhymes.

"orange" is one of them, and "silver" is the other.

William of Orange yes... it's a Protestant holiday I believe. (in NI)

Back
Top Bottom