Opinon needed (mostly aimed towards females)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Opinion needed (mostly aimed towards females)

mkay. This is my dress. I have to go get my nails done. What color nail polish do you think would go good with it? The dress look a little odd hanging on the hanger I know. I would have put it on but there was no one else in the house. annnnnyway. I will get pic tomorrow night. I got a close up on the dress for the color. It is like dark blue but looks sorta purple kinda look. It is strapless too.

335%3C339923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357737%3A43ot1lsi

335%3C339923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357734699ot1lsi

Here is a Link that has the brand that my place carries. They have most of the colors.

Last edited:
is Kyoto Pearl one of those pearlescent(ok, I know I didn't spell that right), shimmering nail polishes? If it is, that might look nice.

If the dress is more purplish like the bottom pic, I like Loyalty Islands Lilac too.

What color make up are you wearing? Are you going for dark and dramatic or pretty and feminine? Choose nail polish accordingly. (I have real issues when it comes to make up)
OPI has tons of colors so you won't have a problem find a good shade. Make sure to look at the new holiday collection! :D

WildHoneyAlways said:
What color make up are you wearing?
Very minimal. Like the no make up look. I wear a tinted moisturizer and then a bit of pressed powder. Mascara. No eye shadow. and a flesh colored lip gloss type stuff.
WildHoneyAlways said:
Are you going for dark and dramatic or pretty and feminine?
I guess with the makeup it would be more like feminine. My hair will be up French twist like in style and ringlets because it is easy and my hair is curly.

Ok here is what I got so far.

Ok here are the suggestions so far. The first one by itself and the with the glitter color over it.
opi_black_tie_optional.jpg
Black Tie Optional
opi_sugar_plum_yum_glitter.gif
Suger Plum Yum Glitter

opi_smokn_in_havana.jpg
Smokn in Havana

opi_love_letter_romance.jpg
Love Letter

opi_samoan_sand_NLP61.jpg
Samoan Sand

opi_loyalty_islands_lilac_NLS43.jpg
Loyalty Islands Lilac

opi_kyoto_pearl.jpg
Kyoto Perl

and I am not going to try to be different and wear a freaky green. :p

Last edited:
sugarplum yum with silver snowflakes glitter top coat :yes:

or just black tie optional or loyalty islands lilac

i'd go with black tie optional! :yes:

fwiw, i have that colour at home. it doesn't look quite how the sample does. it looks essentially black when you look at the bottle, but it's this gorgeous dark purple. but, as soon as i saw your dress, i immediately thought of that colour to match! :D

i have so much polish (mostly opi and essie) it's scary.

you better take pics

why don't you do each nail in a different color polish? :laugh:

this thread will be validated when the elegant gheto posts the picture of herself

but for right now i have contracted the cooties.

:slant:

Back
Top Bottom