Open invitation....PARTY!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Howdy all, next Thursday I turn 27:ohmy: and on Firday night I am having a party. I havnt had an actual birthday party since I turned 21, so I am really looking forward to this... I would like to extend a 'virtual' invite to all of my dear interference friends, I soooooooooo wish so many of you could come ( I feel like I know so many of you so well ) ....pics will be posted!!!!

and VERTIGO will be sure to be blasted at some stage, very loudly for all of the Glass House Mountains to hear:wink:

you too Aurora? Librans:hug:
in the next week my hub turns 50 and my son turns 19:faint: I just had a funny telephone conversation with him about what to get him for his birthday....a man of few needs or wants :heart: I'll at least get him some guitar strings.
Have a very Happy Birthday and a great time at your party. There is an all-weekend party going on down here,with a celtic bush band, The Bostocks who play good dancing music and a host of drummers from Brasil. I usually end up preferring to stay home, but I think I will have to go to this one. Yer old man's only 50 once :)
everybody :dance: now
**leaves candles, fine wine and an advance copy of the new U2 album for Oz**

give me your address
I'll bring the whores and contraband

Back
Top Bottom