Ooooooh, listen to the music... NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sinners & saints - never too young to die

for like the millionth time in the last 2 days.

Tegan and Sara - 'Walking With a Ghost'

into

Idlewild - 'Love Steals Us From Loneliness'

I like cheese too. :|

:wink:

Grandaddy - 'Nature Anthem'

into

Har Mar Superstar - 'Power Lunch'

Hey, I'll not deny the cheesiness. Some things about love are cheesy. The little things are quite often both cheesy and sweet. And thank you. Or something.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Now, "A Town Called Malice" by the Jam.

I. Really. Really. Like. This. Song.

Yes.

Angela

:up:

the jam in general :up:

blood for blood - rock n roll song

IWasBored said:
:up:

the jam in general :up:

:). They're really good-I really like everything I've heard by them so far.

Listening to a rather interesting version of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy The Silence"-got this organ thing going on, and it's actually working quite well with the song (this is probably one of my favorite Depeche Mode songs).

Angela

confession: until about a month ago, i'd never actually heard all of "bohemian rhapsody" from start to finish. i fixed that, though.

blood for blood - eulogy for a dream

yeah, for some reason i'd only heard parts of it here and there.

i really can't deal with that transplants song. it makes me borderline homicidal or something. no clue why. i'm nuts, i think.

ramallah - true crime <----sheer genius.

IWasBored said:
i really can't deal with that transplants song. it makes me borderline homicidal or something. no clue why. i'm nuts, i think.

:laugh: Totally understandable. The screaming of the lyrics makes it a bit, well, screamy.

Transplants - DJ DJ

lmjhitman said:

:laugh: Totally understandable. The screaming of the lyrics makes it a bit, well, screamy.

Transplants - DJ DJ

going by the stuff i've been listing in this thread for the entire night, i should love that song though.

ramallah and blood for blood are a million times "more hardcore" than any project featuring a wannabe rapper called "skinhead rob".

bear in mind that i actually like the transplants.

:shrug:

coldplay - amsterdam
(how's that for a dramatic switch)

also, i think a lot of my hatred towards that particular song has to do with the dreadful remix on the last give em the boot compilation. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom