Only this man can save my filmmaking career

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Steve Guttenberg, where the fuck are you?

Gutenberg.JPG

You were needed on the set at 9am sharp this morning. We're shooting with a stunt double now.

This is getting ridiculous. You haven't even grown a decent combover for your role as The Dying Guy. It's almost like you don't want a second chance at Hollywood glory.

Well screw you man. I got plenty of other c-grade celebrities knocking down my door. Like Doogie Howser MD and the bald angry guy from ER, for example.

Quit doing the Ronald and get your arse in gear, Steve.

The honourary mayor of Pacific Palisades can surely spare a little time from his civic duties to get in front of the goddam camera and be the Dying Guy.

Guttenberg_300w.gif

HuntSteve.jpg

this man claims to be steven baldwin. hes bald, hes beautiful - hes the best.

i know time is ticking, but if you move quick, i think he'll settle for a 2 million dollar contract.

you can reach him at the local KFC, 829-2437

That damn Steve Guttenburg. Who the hell does he think he is? I offered him a batch of muffins to paint my fence and he just took them and ran off!! The nerve...

I'm more of a Buddy from Charles In Charge type.

He's the cassanova of my prime-time cul-de-sac.

Can I hear an oh yeah?

:sexywink:

OK, funny but true story. In college I waited tables at The Chathouse and one in comes Steve Guttenberg. Now, this is way past his prime. Anyway, at the end of the evening his credit card was denied. DENIED. We laughed so hard. His date had to pay!

HeadsOnSticks said:
OK, funny but true story. In college I waited tables at The Chathouse and one in comes Steve Guttenberg. Now, this is way past his prime. Anyway, at the end of the evening his credit card was denied. DENIED. We laughed so hard. His date had to pay!

now thats funny

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom