only on ebay....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
will you find a snowball for sale :laugh:

75_1_b.JPG

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1235751.html

£10,000 bid for Texan snowball

Texans who had snow for the first time in more than a century at Christmas are selling snowballs on eBay.

Texan snowball being sold on eBay /Ext

Most have so far only attracted bids of a few dollars - but one has attracted a bid of more than £10,000.

Its owner said: "This is a wonderful piece of history, a snowball has not been made in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas, in over a hundred years.

"This I made in my front yard in Laguna Vista on December 25, 2004. It has not snowed here since about 1889.

"A lot of people here never seen snow, it was an extraordinary event. If you are a science buff or just want part of history for many years you should bid now."

Another snowball seller, student Patricia Lucas, 18, from Sugar Land near Houston, assured potential buyers her snow was "in great condition, very clean bright white".

She told the LA Times: "People sell crazy stuff on EBay, and I figured someone would buy a snowball."

don't lie, ABEL, you're the one selling it aren't you :p

:lol: someone should start a poll: what's the most outrageous thing sold on ebay...texan snowball, father's ghost, the grilled cheese sandwich resembling the virgin mary...

Back
Top Bottom