online photo albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren430

Refugee
So I just got back from a family trip and uploaded the pics on snapfish, one of these online photo albums. My mom had asked me to send the link to a few of the people we visited with and some other relatives. I sent it to them, and some close friends, as well as some friends that I haven't seen/talked to in awhile. I didn't think much of it until I sent the link to these people, then told my mom I had. She said "Don't you think that's sort of bragging?" (ie I guess sending it to people who didn't even know we were going on this trip). Now I'm wondering if she has a point. I don't receive many invitations to view other people's online albums....is there a general consensus that inviting others is bragging? I for one love to look at people's travel pics and wouldn't think it is bragging.

What do you guys think? I'm feeling a little weird about it now. Do you think it's bragging? Do you invite others to view your album(s)? And so, who do you invite? Just people in the pictures? Just close friends or relatives? Or do you do what I did and invite people who you don't talk to very often....I'm curious, for future reference. :huh:

I share mine with people across the country and overseas. It's the only way to see family and friends changing before your eyes when you live so far away.

Back
Top Bottom