Online Cd Library!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, this site rules! I just discovered it, what you do is enter all the cd's you own and it gives you tons of options. Like ranking your personal top 100.

It also gives you an estimated value for your collection and a wishlist area for stuff you want to purchase. There is also a forum. I think this sites idea is genius, and its free.

http://www.guzzlefish.com

im just starting to build my collection......

Man, this site rocks!

Really, take the time to enter your choices, I have entered most of mine, although a large chunk waits for me at home.

So far Ive entered 126 albums for a estimated total of over 2,000$!

More to follow...

so far I've entered 137 albums
value about $ 2.500

I'll have to check later which albums I've missed so far

Wow, this is interesting.. thanks for posting the link.

So far my CD collection is worth over $2,000 and I still have a dozen or so more CDs to put in.

Sheesh, $4,349 collection, and there are about 30 cd's I didnt enter or couldnt find.

yes indeed, mine is ever growing, and the wishlist feature is nice as well.....im 37% alternative

im guessing captain cowbell is 37% AFI

:wink:

Elvis Presley said:
yes indeed, mine is ever growing, and the wishlist feature is nice as well.....im 37% alternative

im guessing captain cowbell is 37% AFI

:wink:

haha.

No I was like 33% alternative too. But I checked and I was actually about 40% unknown. I wonder how I can put those albums in the genres they should be in.

So I am REQUIRED to fill in the record label, running time, recorded format, etc? What the fuc!!!!!!! how is this a useful activity????

okay. for my cds, i've got $3,981. for my dvds, i've got $829.

however, several cds i own aren't listed and they're not on amazon.com or anything so i can't add them. also, i can't find a bunch of my dvds so i couldn't add them. but you know. :wink:

I just did mine... however, 100 CDs are not in guzzlefish's database. :shifty:

about my appraisal value... :no: :eeklaugh:

haahaha i suck i can't figure out how to use it!

edit: never mind, i figured it out...too much work involved, i don't need yet another internet addiction

Last edited:
:crack: What's with the U2 choices? Pretty limited :der:

How does one add stuff not on their list?

:scratch: Ok. What is Edited vs. PA? I don't have my CD's handy to do actual UPC code searches.

Angel said:
:scratch: Ok. What is Edited vs. PA? I don't have my CD's handy to do actual UPC code searches.
PA is the parenta advisory. essentially, you'll know which one you have because of the cover. if it has a parental advisory label on the cover, you've got a PA version. if not, then it's edited.

oy, i didn't even add my tapes of the music or video kind. :|

Well this has just robbed me of an hour of worktime. :crazy: Guzzlefish is going to cost me my job!

And also reminds me of how many embarrassing CDs I own.

i want to do this but i'm very impatient. :crack:

maybe i'll take the lazy route and wait for a bunch of you to submit yours so i don't have submit my missing ones. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom