Ongoing History Of New Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maro_chik

Refugee
Is anyone else really into this show? I'm not sure if they air it in the US, but here in Canada I know they play it on Edge102 in Toronto and Power97 here in Winnipeg.

I got hooked on it a few years back, when I heard a show about the controversy surrounding Napster and other music technology. I also heard a really great 4 part series on U2 that surprisingly included a few songs/versions I had never heard before.

And now, I'm a dork and tape the show every week. Actually, the radio station here airs 2 episodes a week. The host, Alan Cross, seems to be a really smart guy who knows his stuff.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts and opinions of the show. :wave:

I've listened to it on and off and it's really a wonderful show. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love that show.... and the little anecdotes here and there..... i really got into it when they played the one about the Clash and a two part series on U2.

I used to listen to that show all the time when I was in college (Fredonia) but not so much anymore. Alan Cross always has such great stories! I suppose I could still listen to it online. Is it still on Sunday nights on 102.1?

ti-hua said:
I used to listen to that show all the time when I was in college (Fredonia) but not so much anymore. Alan Cross always has such great stories! I suppose I could still listen to it online. Is it still on Sunday nights on 102.1?

Alan Cross is a freakin genious. I love this show...been listening to it for years....it's quite amazing how much info this man can dig up. He never fails to surprise me lol!!
Yep..it's still on Sunday nights at 7pm EST and Mondays at 11pm EST (which is a repeat of Sunday's show). I guess you could listen to it online too :D
Yesterday's show was on Joey Ramone. Pretty awesome :D

um yah. moron here.
didn't realize maro chik included the link..... :reject:
been a while since i've posted so i'm a bit rusty lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom