One Wrist Bands??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes but arent they still available through DATA?

Unless anyone that ordered one has extras for a dollar or something, i wouldnt buy through ebay because that defeats the purpose, which is a donation...

Last edited:
skjuls said:
available at the one campaign website.

Can't believe somebody is making a profit off of these! Horrible!!

Don't buy them from EBAY!

So.. can someone explain to a wristband newbie.. when you buy them through specific websites other than ebay they dont make profit?

Sicy,

as skjuls said, do NOT buy them from eBay but buy them from the specific website. There are definately forgeries about - it's sickening!

The original company/organization will not make any additional profit other than the original purchase. However, even though the company will not get any more donations directly, chances are the people who are interested in them will research it and go to the website listed on the wristband. Personally, I don't find it offensive to see people selling the bands at face value. It reimburses the person who bought them originally, and it still gets the word out. However $5 for one band is a bit much. They should only be $1 per band.

Opps... as ewen pointed out... yes there are knock offs out there sadly. I had forgotten about those.

Cleasai said:
The original company/organization will not make any additional profit other than the original purchase. However, even though the company will not get any more donations directly, chances are the people who are interested in them will research it and go to the website listed on the wristband. Personally, I don't find it offensive to see people selling the bands at face value. It reimburses the person who bought them originally, and it still gets the word out. However $5 for one band is a bit much. They should only be $1 per band.

I agree, if they sold it at face then fine! But the $5 dollars no no no

I will have extras when I get them. I will have people give me a dollar for them and sign the petition.

U2Girl1978 said:
I bought about 20 of them on February 28th and I haven't rec'd them yet. If anyone would like one just let me know. I have a few people on the list as of right now.

cool, i would like one if thats ok. mkdominatr@verizon.net

i just dont want to get 20 of them thats all.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

I understand what you mean. I'm waiting for these to come in. PM me with your addy.

i would pm my address but im not a premium member----yet at least---drop me an email or post yours if thats cool:wink:

Re: Re: Re: One Wrist Bands??

kellyahern said:

I haven't gotten mine either. I think they said it would take 3 to 5 weeks to get them, I'm not sure. It would have been nice to have them in time for the first show.

I ordered 10 also 4 weeks ago.
was hoping to recieve before mondays show..I have saturday left I hope they come in..but I really doubt it.

sooooo the size thing...small is the size for kids and large is for adults?

I'm going to order a box once I figure that bit out....

lol Im going to look like Cyndi Lauper and Madonna did in the 80s with bracelets going up my arms. I will wear my Lance Armstrong LiveStrong one...my ONE band...and somebody is giving me a tsunami relief band....oh and somebody else is giving me a "bring the soldiers home" one.

LoveTown said:
sooooo the size thing...small is the size for kids and large is for adults?

I'm going to order a box once I figure that bit out....

lol Im going to look like Cyndi Lauper and Madonna did in the 80s with bracelets going up my arms. I will wear my Lance Armstrong LiveStrong one...my ONE band...and somebody is giving me a tsunami relief band....oh and somebody else is giving me a "bring the soldiers home" one.

size small is quite small - i have small wrists and its abit tight on me...they are definitely for children. large fits quite nicely - and allthough they're rubber, they dont stretch :D

Back
Top Bottom